PCE Library is one of the important central facilities of the Pillai Engineering College catering to the information needs of faculty, research scholars and students in Engineering.
The main objective is to make Library the most effective Learning Resource Centre to contribute to the quality of higher education. The library has also created a learning environment by establishing Online Public Access Catalogue Searching Area, Internet browsing area for accessing e-resources, Laptop zone with Wi-Fi facility and discussion rooms for users. We feel happy to help you with our information sources and services in achieving your academic distinctions.
- New Arrivals are :
- Mastering C by K.R.Venugopal and Sudeep R.Prasad (Publisher Tata McGraw-Hill)
- Physical Metallurgy by S.H.Avner (Publisher Tata McGrawhill)
- A Computer Science –Structure Programming Approaches using C BehrouzForouzan (Publisher Cengage Learning)
- Scene of the Cybercrime: Computer Forensics Handbook by Debra Little john Shinder and Ed Tittel (Publisher Syngress Publishing)
- Data Science from Scratch: First Principles Joel Grus, with Python, by Joel Grus (Publisher O'Reilly Media)